What you should know about our Book Credit Program:
- We do not give cash for books - credit towards the purchase of used books only
- We accept gently used books that are in sellable condition
- We do not accept labeled or damaged books
- If we are over stocked with certain authors we may not be able to accept them at this time
- We are only accepting newer hardcovers with some exceptions
- Credits are applied to used books only
- Credits have no cash value and cannot be converted into cash or gift certificates
- Credits are non-transferable
- Credits are applied up to 50% of the used book you are purchasing
- We will evaluate and process your books while you browse our store, then apply the book credit in our database
** Due to our limited space, we are unable to accept drop-offs **
Book Credit Exemptions
Used books marked with the letters “N/C” or "No Credit", or marked with an orange line are exempt from the credit program. Credit cannot be used for new books, gift items, jewelry, cards and
other non-book items.
Note - accounts dormant for 5 or more years will be removed.